UPDATE:
Arin came home from camp all glowing and joyful. She loved the camp site and the scenery. She was in awe of the beauty of the mountains. I have seen a peaceful change in her since she has been home. I love girls camp. I am so glad Arin had such a spiritual experience. Arin got home Friday and Andrew left Sunday night. He actually didn't go to camp Sunday night but stayed with his friends so they could all get up and hit the road by 4am Monday.
This is Andrew leaving on a hiking camp out...a couple of weeks before Scout Camp.

Our Happy Hiker!
Our house has been eerily quiet since Andrew has been gone. The girls don't know what to do. They talk about him all the time and all the annoying things he does. They thought they could live without the irritations and realize just how small and somewhat endearing Andrew's antics are while he is away. It is true...absents makes the heart grow fonder. The girl's really miss their "little dude"...although he is taller then all of them.
What I love about Andrew is so many things...he is a pleaser...he tries so hard to make us all so happy...and always succeeds. When he was born into a house full of girls, I was so happy for Kevin...I love to watch my boys bonding and them both craving "guy" time. I love that Andrew is very athletic. He would much rather be kicking , throwing or chasing a ball rather than watching someone else play. He loves sports. I love that Andrew can be all boy and come up with the gross boy stuff...I love that he gets the biggest laugh out of watching me watch America's Funniest Video's...(I hate that show and mock it...he will sit and watch me watch the show...kind of like a train wreck I guess.) I love that Andrew loves his family. When he was in Kindergarten he had to take a family picture with him to school so that if he missed us he could look at our picture and know we would all be together that evening. I love that Andrew is considerate. He never takes anything for granted and will always go without if he thinks something is out of our price range. I love that he is respectful, although he may not always agree with us...he never argues...always willing to do whatever it takes to keep the peace and harmony in our family. I especially love that Andrew honors his Priesthood. He is a young man who knows who he is and has a strong testimony of the Gospel. I am so proud to be his mom and so anxious for his safe return home. I love you Rewster!
2 comments:
Maybe thats how we will be when I have a boy. Hopefully next then it will be like your family! fun! Andrew seems like such a nice boy! I have never really talked to him. You guys are so awesome! I love how close you are with each one of your kids. Thats so important!
Oh Angrow...he was gone last week a couple days at TJ's and now he's gone for 6 days!!! I miss my roomie! :) I love how I can always expect a hug when I get home...or be caught off guard by one too...he always caters to my crazy moods and doesn't mind joining in. In the past week I've learned two new things about my bro: he likes musicals and he likes Josh Groban!! Who knew?? I thought he just put up with both of those things...can't wait until he gets home.
Post a Comment