Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hungry

I am really hungry right now. I am not sure why. I think I need some water. We were extremely hot at work today. Our A/C wasn't working and it is like 100 degrees outside!

My week has been going pretty good. I have planted some seeds for better hearing with about 8 different people. It amazes me how little we think about hearing. I won't get on my soap box right now...but be warned...someday I will have to rant about how I feel about hearing and how important it is to hear better.

I start my new long weekend this week. It is going to be so awesome to have 3 days off. It has been kind of strange working late (until 6pm) but there are some benifits...here is my list:
1. Long weekend(already mentioned that)
2. The drive home is cut in half. A 30 min. drive instead of a 60 min drive.
3. Saving on Gas!
4. Spending time with Kevin and the kids.
5. Did I mention a long weekend???

I am sure I will come up with more great benifits these are things that came quickly to my mind.

Oh...the dawg days of summer are coming to us now. Is it fall yet? I had better get going and get this up on my site. Hope you enjoyed your busy day.



1 comment:

Arica said...

This is Ashleigh - I've only just read your blog - sorry but I wanted to say you are HILARIOUS I'll be reading more often!!