Friday, July 18, 2008

Celebrations

Hi! It has been way too long since I have posted anything. I will spare you the updates and just jump to the good parts.

We celebrated 4th of July...INDEPENDENCE DAY, by going to the Knights game. They are a Triple A baseball team here in Charlotte. We had a blast and I have some great pics that I will post soon. It was so awesome to stay after the game and see the fireworks. Amazing! I am so proud and honored to live in this country. I am so blessed to know freedom. I honor all who have served in the military and have fought to preserve these freedoms. I know first hand the sacrifices that military families go through. I am eternally grateful for your service. A personal thank you to my hubby...Thanks Kevy for the 12 years of serving in the Air Force. You did your country proud!

Kevin and I also celebrated our 24th ANNIVERSARY. Time really flies. I don't feel old enough to have been married 24 years...but it has happened. We had a blast at the beach. It was a much needed get away and so much fun spending time with each other and laughing at our craziness. I will post a few pics of the beach.

We celebrated being together as a FAMILY. Sunday night as Kevin and I returned from the beach and had to give the kids a minute by minute account of all the silly things we did while we were away. It was so fun to reconnect and laugh and catch up with everyone. I love my family...they are the best part of my life.

We are trying to celebrate a NEW ADDITION to our family...but Bobby hasn't arrived yet. He is a cute Bassett that we are trying to adopt. We are hoping to be celebrating this weekend.

We celebrated with our good friend Threasa on buying her FIRST HOME. We are so happy for her.

I am celebrating that I actually found the TIME to get on and blog. I feel so much better. So...until later keep celebrating LIFE!

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Dude this is a great catch up blog I hope you update on a reg. basis from now on!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! On 24 amazing years for you two! Congrats on your soon to be new puppy! My in laws have a basset and love it! Congrats on your beach trip! So cool! That is so needed. Good for you to sneak away with out kids! Also, I had no idea Kevin was in the air force?! I guess I don't know you all very well. That is something I would love to hear more about. What did he do? Where did you all live? So fun! Thank you Kevin. We appreciate the service you gave for our sweet free country!Also, Anakha-Marie asked towatch a Boston Red sox game. :) cute.

Arica said...

I'm happy you had a good time at the beach...Sunday was soo funny when you came back with all your stories and all of ours! I think we appreciate each other more after a little vacation. :)

Oh and I'm glad we can really celebrate having Bobby Flay Page now!!! :) He's so silly.

Love you!
~Arica

A member of the Ross Clan said...

I am so glad to find your blog! I look forward to checking in and reading your inspirational and witty posts.

Happy Belated Anniversary!!!

~Teri