Hi,
This is my first entry ever in the blogging world. I am not sure how to start, what to write or how to organize my thoughts. So here goes.....
Today was an excellent day. I work for a non-profit Speech and Hearing Center. I get to give the gift of hearing to those who could not afford hearing aids. It is a rewarding job and very exciting when new technology comes out. Most people take their hearing for granted. I helped several people today. It was a very busy day. I really love my patients.
I am looking forward to this weekend. On Saturday the kids and I are cleaning out the attic. It is part of a coupon book they gave me for Mother's Day. It is our "Attic Attack". We will take everything out of the attic and hopefully get rid of many things and only put back what we really need to keep. I have never thought of myself as a pack rat...but not moving every 2-3 years like we did in the Air Force has taken a toll on me and I find myself just shoving things away to look at later. So, this Saturday I will get started with un-pack ratting my Attic. I am way excited! Well...I guess I had better get some pictures up here and get my page looking better.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment